About the company
P-Fleet is a leading provider of fuel card and payment management solutions for commercial vehicle fleets. We provide customers with expert support, guidance and account management tools, among other resources, to improve how they fuel their fleet. We provide service to customers across the U.S. and are poised to grow rapidly over the next few years. We currently have opportunities available for professionals in the San Diego market. We provide a challenging and educational work environment for our employees.
About the position
The primary responsibility of the Digital Content Coordinator is to execute our company content plan which will be jointly developed. The goals of the plan include brand awareness and lead generation .
- Produce valuable and engaging short and long form content that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Track SEO rankings for key topics and keyword analytics.
- Update website content with HubSpot website management tools.
- Build knowledge of our business, industry and technology trends to help direct content strategy.
- Manage email marketing campaigns.
- Promote content.
Essential background and experience
- Proven ability with content creation
- Strong copywriting ability
- 1+ years of prior PR or digital marketing experience
- Experience with CRM systems
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably with an English, PR, Journalism or Marketing major)
- Knowledge of HubSpot or other marketing automation software a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to use data to make decisions
- Excellent organization, time management and follow-through skills
- Highly motivated, results-oriented individual
- Team player
Compensation and benefits
- Base salary
- Annual performance bonus/profit-sharing
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- Fuel at cost
- Paid vacation
- 401K program with company match
- Training and advancement opportunity
To apply, please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.