About the company
P-Fleet is a leading provider of fuel card and payment management solutions for commercial vehicle fleets. We provide customers with expert support, guidance and account management tools, among other resources, to improve how they fuel their fleet. We provide service to customers across the U.S. and are poised to grow rapidly over the next few years. We currently have opportunities available for professionals in the San Diego market. We provide a challenging and educational work environment for our employees.
About the position
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Manager is to execute our company marketing plan which will be jointly developed by the Marketing Manager and upper management. The goals of the plan include awareness and lead generation monitoring, analysis and improvement.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Manage SEO rankings for key topics and keyword analytics.
- Update website content with HubSpot website management tools.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns by measuring results.
- Manage email marketing campaigns.
- Keep CRM system up to date.
Essential background and experience
- 1+ years of prior marketing experience
- Experience with CRM systems
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field that includes writing/literature
- Knowledge of HubSpot or other marketing automation software a plus
- Familiarity with web design
- Experience with blog or other content creation
- Strong writing skills related to blog, email and website copy
- Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to use data to make decisions
- Excellent organization, time management and follow-through skills
- Highly motivated, results-oriented individual
- Team player
Compensation and benefits
- Base salary
- Annual performance bonus/profit-sharing
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- Fuel at cost
- Paid vacation
- 401K program with company match
- Training and advancement opportunity
To apply, please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.