San Diego based P-Fleet is a leader in providing fleet fuel card management solutions to commercial vehicle fleets throughout the United States. P-Fleet is poised to grow rapidly over the next few years and we currently have opportunities available for achievement-oriented sales professionals in the San Diego market. We provide a challenging and educational work environment for our employees.
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Manager is to execute company marketing plan which will be jointly developed by Marketing Manager and upper management. The plan goals include awareness and lead generation monitoring, analysis and improvement.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Manage SEO rankings for key topics and keyword analytics.
- Update website content with Hubspot website management tools.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Manage email marketing campaigns.
- Keep CRM system up to date.
Essential Background / Experience:
- 1+ years of prior marketing experience
- Experience with CRM systems
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field that includes writing/literature
- Knowledge of Hubspot or other marketing automation software a plus.
- Familiarity with web design
- Experience with blog or other content creation
- Strong writing skills related to blog, email and website copy
- Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to use data to make decisions
- Excellent organization, time management and follow-through skills
- Highly motivated, results oriented individual
- Team player
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary
- Annual Performance Bonus / Profit Sharing
- Medical / Dental plan
- Fuel at cost
- Paid vacation
- 401K program with company match
- Training and advancement opportunities
To apply for a job, please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in joining the P-Fleet team. We look forward to hearing from you!